WHO I AM
I’m a health and nutrition copywriter, translator and content writer who partners with natural health companies to help them communicate more effectively, more persuasively and more enthusiastically with their potential clients, future customers and current raving fans.
I’m an experienced copywriter and translator with nearly 10 years of copywriting, translation and published writing under my belt. I also develop unique whole foods recipes and creative health content for my nutrition and wellness blog.
WHO I SERVE
I’ve been blessed to work with hundreds of clients on 6 different continents in a diverse range of industries from real estate to high tech to non-profit fundraising. I am a naturally curious lifelong learner so I have an innate ability to put myself in my reader’s shoes, no matter the industry.
I’m enormously grateful to my clients for giving me the chance to do the work I love to do.
It seems my clients know, like and trust me. I’m pretty confident that you will too!
WHAT I PROMISE
I’m as reliable and dependable as copywriters and translators come. In this business, deadlines are everything so it goes without saying that I always deliver on time and guarantee satisfaction.
If for whatever reason you are not 100% HAPPY (or better yet, ecstatic) with my work, I’ll fix it up to your liking until you become a raving fan too.
WHERE I STUDIED & TRAINED
- I graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in English/French translation from the University of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
- I am also a Registered Holistic Nutritionist (RHN), having graduated from the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition, Canada’s premiere holistic nutrition school.
- I have completed extensive culinary training, including the Culinary Nutrition Expert (CNE) program and the Plant-Based Professional Certification Course through Rouxbe Cooking School. I have also completed additional nutrition courses and training.
WHAT YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME
- I wrote and had my first novel published when I was still in high school. I sold the young adult category book at the age of 16 and it was released before I attended my first Frosh event in university.
- I’ve tried to quit coffee at least 5 times… and I rarely last a week. Except for that one time I went an entire month without my drug of choice and then was lured in by the tantalizing aroma of a freshly brewed Americano on a sun-drenched patio in San Diego, California. But other than that, I’ve been happiest when caffeinated ever since!
P.S. If you want to quit coffee and avoid many of the nasty caffeine withdrawal symptoms, coconut water is your best amigo. Seriously powerful stuff.
- I’m a full-time nature lover and part-time hippie who wears heels to business events but walks around barefoot the rest of the time… especially in the garden.
- I’ll try any health food or recipe at least once. Cricket protein bars, anyone?
- I feel at home and comfortable in the kitchen… (and it can be anyone’s kitchen!)